052 Robert J Weese The Biggest Problem You FacePosted | 2 comments
A lack of sales is the Number 1 problem business faces today. We compound that problem when we confuse marketing with sales. Sales means sitting down and having “The Conversation”.
Robert J. Weese of B2B Sales Connections brings over 30 years of direct sales, sales management and executive level experience to his role helping sales professionals and business owners achieve sales growth. He is an author, award winning speaker, broadcaster and entrepreneur. Some of his career highlights include:
- 39% annual growth over 5 years managing a national sales division
- 6 consecutive years as a 100% Sales Club member with Fortune 500
- Created & delivered sales and product training programs throughout North America
- Founder of one of the largest Sport Fencing Clubs in Canada
Robert has widespread experience building regional, national, and industry specific sales channels, as well as extensive skill in the foundations of sales; prospecting, presenting and closing. Both personally and professionally, Robert has demonstrated a proven track record of success.
Robert is also an avid competitive fencer and coach. In 2006 he established the Ajax Fencing Club. His students have won medals in provincial, national and international competitions.
- How you present yourself is crucial to trust. Look the part of who you are.
- Establish yourself as an expert.
- Don’t jump into the ‘sell’. Talk to them. Tell them a story. Ask questions. Establish trust.
You don’t wait for every streetlight to be green before you drive down the road. – Susan Enns
Action Plan for Sales Success by Susan Enns
Listen to the Conversation!