053 Simple 7 Step Social Media Plan
An effective social media strategy is like learning to drive. Driving a car may seem like an optional life skill UNTIL you actually learn to drive. Then you realise just how vital it is to everything you do.
- Identify your Ideal Client. No. Really. Do it.
- What platforms are they active on? This may NOT be where you like to hang out. It’s where your client is spending time.
- Pay attention to what your audience cares about and add value to their conversations.
- Define measurable results you want for your social media time.
- Schedule your posts using a tool that will help you maintain a consistent presence.
- Schedule your personal engagement on a daily basis and put a time limit on it.
- Most importantly – BE YOURSELF.
“The skill set it takes to be a successful entrepreneur is a different skill set than you needed ten years ago, even though that was the skill set that mattered for decades.” Gary Vaynerchuck, Jab, Jab Jab, Right Hook.